Five updates for the m1: berserk-4.2.0, Ethereal-13.0.0, honey-13.2.1, mayhem-5.0, shashchess-17.1
…my DGT board didn’t link to Lichess yesterday. DGT LiveChess 2.2.5 worked fine. Because it was only few minutes before the scheduled game I had no chance to search for the error.
Updated sugar and honey for apple-silicon (M1):
For those who like to experiment with different nets I built slim versions of the stockfish family for apple-silicon (M1). The common build usually embeds a default net which lets the size of the binary grow to 20+MB. Thanks to a hint in a German chess forum I now know how to exclude the net. I added
Five updates for apple-silicon (M1): clover-2.3.1, igel-3.0.5, mayhem-4.5, shashchess-17 and stash-bot-30. Some new engines might follow this weekend…
Four new engines for the M1 and
two three updates:
Honey family updated to version 13.1b, the bug seems to be fixed. Here are the binaries for apple-silicon:
Two Three tools for extracting information and/or manipulating large pgn files. Especially pgn-extract did impress me. From lichess I downloaded a file (213 GB!) for later training a NN. It took close to 12h on a single CPU but I was able to extract around 5 GB of games, filtering time control between 900 and 3600 seconds plus dividing the files into the ECO codes A – E.
(Update:) Someone asked for the uci-analyser, here you go:
More updates for the m1, Igel-3.0.0, mayhem-3.9 and the Honey family 13.1:
Three new engines for the M1: berserk, fairy-stockfish, loki
Two updates: cfish and stockfish